Toll-free (866) 522-2122 Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4:30, local time.
Email : [email protected]
501 – 157 Water Street
Saint John Office
189 Prince William St, 5th floor
Integrated Personnel Support Centres (IPSC) Oromocto
Canadian Forces Base Gagetown
5 Drummond Drive
Modules-Main Offices Building A338
Moncton 299 Park Street Building 47, Room 104
Depending on your individual needs and goals, your rehabilitation plan may fund one or more of the following types of services:
- Medical Rehabilitation. Health care experts work with you to stabilize and restore your health to the fullest extent possible.
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation. Health or rehabilitation professionals help you develop skills to support independence and adjust to living with your health problem or disability. This can include life skills training, pain management strategies, and more.
- Vocational Rehabilitation. Vocational professionals will work with you to help transfer your skills and education to build a rewarding civilian career. Vocational rehabilitation or vocational assistance may include:
- help to identify a suitable job;
- career finding services (such as résumé writing and interview skills);
- financial support for training and related costs (such as tuition and books).
You will build your vocational rehabilitation plan with the direct assistance of our service provider Canadian Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Services. If you are receiving benefits from the Service Income Security Insurance Plan (SISIP), you and your case manager may also work with a SISIP vocational rehabilitation counsellor.
If you need assistance, contact Veterans Affairs Canada.