860 Main Street, Suite 403
Moncton, NB E1C 1G2
Telephone: (506) 858-1650
TTY: (506) 858-1657
Email : [email protected]
CCRW ES is a one-stop employment service for job seekers with disabilities and employers in the southeast New Brunswick region. We assist our clients to obtain the necessary accommodations they need to perform on an equal level as their peers, be it in the workplace or in an educational setting.
Our services include:
- one-on-one and group counselling sessions
- career exploration and decision making
- skill development
- cover letter and resume development
- interview skills
- job search strategies
You qualify for ES services if you:
- have a physical disability and/or learning disability and/or sensory (visual and hearing) impairment and/or Level 1 Autism
- reside in the southeast region of New Brunswick
- are currently unemployed or under employed
- are motivated to find employment
- Provides job seekers with disabilities tools to prepare for a career or secure employment.
- Supporting the development of individual vocational plans and portfolios specific to the career needs of the participants.
- Accessing a wide range of employment programs and opportunities.
- Reducing barriers in the workplace by engaging employers in a successful, recognized best practices model program.
- Acting as a resource to assist stakeholder groups in creating an inclusive workplace.
Youth Employment – Youth the Future (YTF)
Designed for working-age youth with disabilities (15-30). Our customized program addresses various employments and career preparation needs specific to this group. The program supports the creation of pathways for job seekers with disabilities who are ready to embark on their career and employment journey.